Sunday, June 29, 2008

Forwarded from Pastor Jim Harris:

Anya is our beloved translator in Tambov. The team is officially on their way home! I'll be at the airport to greet them.

Jim


Hi, Jim! The team left for Moscow about half an hour ago. Everything was
fine, they got on the train ok, and Jerry didn’t even get lost)) That was
really sad to say good-bye to everybody, I’m already missing these guys
very much. Now that it’s so silent in the church and I don’t have anyone
to take care of.

But we had some good and even great things happen today too. Today we had
the last day of the camp and 2 boys and 2 girls repented of their sins.
Praise the Lord!

2 girls who were in the camp came to the train station to say good-bye to
the guys. That was neat!

Thanks a lot for the verse in the end of your e-mail, it was really
encouraging for me. And thanks a lot for your prayers, I need them and you
are in my prayers too.

Love u and miss you as the team reminded me of you even more.

Take care and hope to hear from you whenever you have time to respond.

“God alone is our strength, our shield”!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicki and I arrived in Washington, DC a couple hours ago... and we will miss talking to you also.

Jeff and Vicki.